What Are the Benefits of Using a Shoulder Pulley?
We get it, the simplicity of a shoulder pulley can seem deceiving to those who think intense physical therapy or surgery is the only possible solution for their shoulder pain problem. However, 97% of our patients who use a shoulder pulley say that they’re feeling better. These are individuals that are suffering from:
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Capsulitis
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Shoulder Impingement
The numbers don’t lie. Sometimes, a simple solution is better.
The Five Key Benefits Of Using a Shoulder Pulley:
- Shoulder pulleys help improve the shoulder’s range of motion.
- The movement a shoulder pulley assists with helps increase blood flow the shoulder joint.
- All that’s necessary to use a shoulder pulley is a door to hang it on, making the setup simple and easy.
- Therapy appointments are time consuming and difficult to stay consistent with. Shoulder pulleys bring therapy to the comfort of your own home.
- Regular use of a shoulder pulley will help increase overall shoulder mobility, allowing you to get back to doing the things you love to do.
Ready to Learn More? Shop our entire selection of shoulder products here.
DISCLAIMER: All content found on myrangemaster.com including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.