Metal Door Bracket, Webbing Door Strap
EconoRanger™ Shoulder Pulley
$11.87 – $12.87
- RESTORE SHOULDER HEALTH – Shoulder pulleys use the force of gravity to gently increase range of motion and blood flow to the shoulder joint. This passive exercise helps the healing process and gets you to a pain-free range of motion.
- SHOULDER PAIN RELIEF – The shoulder is a self-lubricating joint, but if there is little to no movement there is no lubrication. Smooth movements with a shoulder pulley help the shoulder lubricate itself. “Oil” for the shoulder is stored in a sub-surface tissue sack called the bursa. The only way this “synovial fluid” can be pumped from the bursa through the shoulder is with movement.
- OUR SHOULDER PULLEY – Made with a custom pulley with zinc-coated housing to resist deformation over time. Wooden handles allow easy adjustability of the 85-inch cord to ensure comfort and easy use.
- GREAT RECOVERY TOOL – Ideal for recovery and rehabilitations to prevent surgery, assist in healing after surgery or injuries, and for improving pain free mobility. Helps enhance the range of motion for people suffering from arthritis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder syndrome, rotator cuff injury, bursitis, and other impingement issues.
Door Attachment Options
- METAL BRACKET – The metal bracket attachment makes it easy to attach the pulley system to the top of the door. Fits most 2 inch doors and is designed not to cause damage to door finish.
- NYLON WEB STRAP – The nylon web strap over door hanger makes it easy to attach the pulley system over the top of any closed door. Fits most 2 inch doors and does not cause damage.