- RESTORE SHOULDER HEALTH – Shoulder pulleys use the force of gravity to gently increase range of motion and blood flow to the shoulder joint. This passive exercise helps the healing process and gets you to a pain-free range of motion.
- OUR SHOULDER PULLEY – Made with a custom pulley with zinc-coated housing to resist deformation over time. Wooden handles allow easy adjustability of the 85-inch cord to ensure comfort and easy use.
- PERFECT RECOVERY TOOL – Ideal for recovery and rehabilitations to prevent surgery, assist in healing after surgery or injuries, and for improving pain free mobility. Helps enhance the range of motion for people suffering from arthritis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder syndrome, rotator cuff injury, bursitis, and other impingement issues.
EconoRanger™ Shoulder Pulley
$15.17 – $16.17
You can recover range of motion and get rid of pain with the EconoRanger™ Shoulder Pulley. This is the perfect tool for recovery from an injury or rehab after surgery. You can also use it daily to increase strength and mobility. It’s been proven to reduce pain and increase your range of motion if you’re suffering from:
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- Rotator cuff injury
- All other impingement issues
Did you know?
The shoulder self lubricates with movement. No movement? No lubrication (and more pain!) Smooth movements with this shoulder pulley help the shoulder lubricate itself. The “Oil” for the shoulder is stored in a sub-surface tissue sack called the bursa. The only way this “synovial fluid” can be pumped from the bursa through the shoulder is with movement – and that’s exactly what the EconoRanger™ Shoulder Pulley is designed to do for you!
Affordable, simple and effective, this shoulder therapy system is highly recommended by physical therapists at every stage of shoulder rehabilitation.
Available Attachment Types
- Nylon Door Strap – The nylon web strap attaches the pulley system over the top or in the hinge side of any closed door.
- Metal Door Bracket – This over door hanger makes it easy to attach the pulley system over the top of your door. Fits most 2 inch doors and is specifically designed not to cause damage to door finish. It also goes up and stays up for encouraged use.
Metal Door Bracket, Webbing Door Strap