Neutral Handle Pulley
- RESTORE SHOULDER HEALTH – Shoulder pulleys use the force of gravity to gently increase range of motion and blood flow to the shoulder joint. This passive exercise helps the healing process and gets you to a pain-free range of motion.
- SHOULDER PAIN RELIEF – The shoulder is a self-lubricating joint, but if there is little to no movement there is no lubrication. Smooth movements with a shoulder pulley help the shoulder lubricate itself. “Oil” for the shoulder is stored in a sub-surface tissue sack called the bursa. The only way this “synovial fluid” can be pumped from the bursa through the shoulder is with movement.
- OUR SHOULDER PULLEY -Made with a custom pulley with zinc-coated housing to resist deformation over time. Cleated handle allows easy adjustability of the 85-inch cord to ensure comfort and easy use. Included metal bracket door attachment makes it easy to attach the pulley system over the top of any door. Fits most 2-inch doors and does not cause damage.
- NEUTRAL HANDLE – Keeping your hand in the “thumbs up” or neutral position allows for the shoulder to be kept in its most natural alignment. This helps the arm to move through the exercises to get your injured shoulder to move in a pain free way.
- GREAT RECOVERY TOOL – Ideal for recovery and rehabilitations to prevent surgery, assist in healing after surgery or injuries, and for improving pain free mobility. Helps enhance the range of motion for people suffering from arthritis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder syndrome, rotator cuff injury, bursitis, and other impingement issues.
All Neutral Handle Pulley’s come with a metal bracket style door attachment.